A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thompson is Good. Dr. Thompson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thompson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Knee Pain, Knee Resurfacing, Knee Replacement.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- White County Community Hospita, Sparta, Tn
- Williamson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Thompson practice?
Dr. John Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Nolensville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, TN.
See Nolensville Surgeons, Nolensville Family Physicians, and Nolensville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Thompson, Dr. Deshawn Thompson, Dr. Jan Thompson, Dr. Hank Thompson, Dr. Shayne Thompson, Dr. Shane Thompson, Dr. Jackie Thompson, Dr. Giovanni Thompson