Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Thompson
Dr. John Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sylva, NC, with other offices in Sparta, TN and Nolensville, TN. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Harris Regional Hospital, Baptist Hosp and White County Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. John Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylva, NC.
Dr. Anthony Mcpherron
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Sylva, NC 0.01 mi23
Dr. Douglas Gates
Sylva, NC 0.03 mi10
Dr. Lawrence Supik
Sylva, NC 0.03 mi27