A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Toth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Environmental Illness
- Lyme Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Toth DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Toth practice?
- Dr. John Toth has 1 office location.
Dr. John Toth practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.