A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Toth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toth
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Toth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Environmental Illness
- Lyme Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Toth DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Toth practice?
- Dr. John Toth has 1 office location.
Dr. John Toth practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.