Learn more about Dr. John Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wagner, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wagner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wagner has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Wagner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John R. Wagner practice?
- Dr. John Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.