Learn more about Dr. John Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wagner, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wagner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wagner has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Wagner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John R. Wagner practice?
- Dr. John Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.