A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Walters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Walters MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Walters practice?
- Dr. John Walters has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Walters practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Pulmonologists.