Learn more about Dr. John Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Walters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Walters MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Walters practice?
- Dr. John Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. John Walters practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Pulmonologists.