A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Walters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ramsay Walters MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Walters practice?
- Dr. John Walters has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Walters practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Pulmonologists.