Learn more about Dr. John Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Weber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Weber MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Weber practice?
- Dr. John Weber has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Weber practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Gastroenterologists.