A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wendt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendt
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wendt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wendt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendt graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wendt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Wendt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Wendt practice?
- Dr. John Wendt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wendt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Cardiologists.