A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wendt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wendt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendt graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wendt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wendt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Wendt practice?
Dr. John Wendt practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Cardiologists.