A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wendt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wendt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendt graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wendt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Wendt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Wendt practice?
- Dr. John Wendt has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Wendt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Anderson Cardiologists.