Learn more about Dr. John Wendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wendt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendt
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Wendt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wendt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendt graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wendt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Wendt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Wendt practice?
- Dr. John Wendt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wendt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Cardiologists.