A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan