A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- St Vincent Health Care
- St. Vincents
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Wilson practice?
- Dr. John Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Billings, MT.
See Billings Surgeons.