A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Raabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raabe
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Raabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Raabe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Raabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Raabe MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Raabe practice?
- Dr. John Raabe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Raabe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, OH.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Cardiologists.