A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Raabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raabe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Raabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Raabe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Raabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Raabe MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Raabe practice?
- Dr. John Raabe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Raabe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, OH.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Cardiologists.