A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Raabe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cardiology and High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raabe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Raabe practice?
Dr. John Raabe practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Olean, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bonne Terre, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Olean Internists and Olean Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Raabe, Dr. Evan Raabe, Dr. Giovanni Raabe, Dr. Hank Raabe, Dr. Hans Raabe, Dr. Ian Raabe, Dr. Ivan Raabe, Dr. Jack Raabe