A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Raba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Raba is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Raba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raba graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Raba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Raba MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Raba practice?
- Dr. John Raba has 1 office location.
Dr. John Raba practices Internal Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Internists.