A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Racanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Racanelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Racanelli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Racanelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Racanelli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Racanelli graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Racanelli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Racanelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Racanelli practice?
- Dr. John Racanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. John Racanelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.