A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rademacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rademacher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rademacher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rademacher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rademacher graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rademacher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Rademacher MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Rademacher practice?
- Dr. John Rademacher has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rademacher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.