A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rademacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rademacher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rademacher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rademacher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rademacher graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rademacher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Rademacher MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Rademacher practice?
- Dr. John Rademacher has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rademacher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.