A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Radomski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Radomski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Radomski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Radomski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Radomski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Radomski MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Radomski practice?
- Dr. John Radomski has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Radomski practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.