A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Raeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Raeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Raeder, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raeder graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Raeder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Eastern Plumas Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Emil Raeder DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Raeder practice?
- Dr. John Raeder has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Raeder practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.