Dr. John Raeder Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2012

dr raeder come back soon

dr raeder awesome his fill in and staff aweful had to hire an attorney to get my medical records. there were no issues when we sae dr raeder for 2 years then all of a sudden dr raeder left and his staff turned to crap. hiring an attorney cost as much as the dr visit then dr raeder told us to go to emergrncy room cause it was after hours says so in my medical records and the bi... dumps me as a patient very irritated thinking law suit med mal.... do not go here till dr raeder comes back

March 6th, 2012

The Worst

My husband and I have been going there for 2 years. I had a severe shoulder pain staff didn't bother to call back for 3 days finally I had to call every hour on the hour to get a response. I then went to urgent care and urgent care called staff who told nurse to deny me to be seen. I then went to emergency room had mri and was diagnosed with severe arthritis. I love dr Raeder, but his staff especially heather and the other mexican are awful rude and mean. My husband went in there the other day after all this and they were mean to him talking about us we could hear them even though the window was shut. Plus, being an established patient I would think you could get into to see Dr Raeder but I couldn't for 2 weeks. Dr. Raeder is awesome calls you after hours and does his best but his staff needs a customer service check up.

October 10th, 2011