A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rajapakse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajapakse graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rajapakse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajapakse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Rajapakse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Rajapakse practice?
Dr. John Rajapakse practices Internal Medicine near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Rajapakse, Dr. Deshawn Rajapakse, Dr. Jan Rajapakse, Dr. Hank Rajapakse, Dr. Shayne Rajapakse, Dr. Shane Rajapakse, Dr. Jackie Rajapakse, Dr. Giovanni Rajapakse