A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rajapakse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rajapakse is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rajapakse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajapakse graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rajapakse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Seneka Rajapakse MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Rajapakse practice?
- Dr. John Rajapakse has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rajapakse practices Internal Medicine near Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Internists.