A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ramey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ramey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramey
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramey graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Ramey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fitzgerald Ramey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John F. Ramey practice?
- Dr. John Ramey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ramey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Primary Care Doctors.