A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ramirez is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Ramirez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Ramirez MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. John Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ramirez practices Surgery near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Surgeons.