A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ramocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ramocki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ramocki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramocki graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramocki has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Ramocki MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ramocki practice?
- Dr. John Ramocki has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Ramocki practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.