A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ramocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ramocki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramocki
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ramocki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ramocki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramocki graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramocki has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Ramocki MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ramocki practice?
- Dr. John Ramocki has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ramocki practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.