Dr. John Ramocki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Ramocki?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 16th, 2013

Great Doctor

I had to have a cataract surgery and my retna doctor referred me to Dr. John Ramocki, and from the first time I met him for my initial consultation, and after my surgery to remove the cataract and my follow up visits Dr. Ramocki has always been very professional, kind, caring, considerate, patient, and open to what ever questions and concerns you make have regarding the procedure, he takes time to explain what he has to do and why he has to do it, as well as assure you that he is going to take very good care of you, and he does just that. Dr. Ramocki is a awesome doctor in my book, not conceded but confident in his work, and I love for my doctor to be confident in his work. I would recommend him to everyone that I know if they needed a cataract surgery, and wanted the experience of having a doctor that is compassionate about his work and patients.

June 16th, 2017