A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Randall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Randall has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Randall MD and RPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Randall practice?
- Dr. John Randall has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Randall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN.
See West Lafayette Surgeons.