A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Randall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Randall has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Randall MD and RPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Randall practice?
- Dr. John Randall has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Randall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN.
See West Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.