The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Randall
Dr. John Randall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Lafayette, IN, with another office in Kokomo, IN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatopathology, Dermatology and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Randall is affiliated with St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana, Community Howard Regional-Main Campus and St. Vincent Kokomo. He speaks English.
Dr. John Randall has the following 3 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...