Dr. John Randall Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John Randall?

Horrible Experience!

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I Will Never Return

Posted on May 10th, 2013

If I could rate lower than this, I would. I have been to Randall on three different occasions, and they were unbelievably rude each time. I have been quoted on multiple occasions, and then billed three times that amount. The nurses, staff, and doctors are RUDE. Doctor Randall did an excision, and was off by an entire mm, in a surgery this is a big deal; he didn't fix my problem at all. When I went in to get my stitches out for "free," the nurse CUT ME. If this was just one mishap, okay, but this is constant. I never encountered someone that actually acted as though they cared.

Cleared my acne

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I waited a month for my first appointment with Dr. Randall, but it was worth it! He cleared my face and it is better than it ever was. He is awesome. So what if you have to wait, good things are worth waiting for. He is a busy man because he is GOOD!!!

Rude-Idiot!

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Treated my daughter for warts under her arm and was a complete jerk! Terrible personality for dealing with patients of any age! Almost punched him in the nose during the procedure and then had to pay the idiot for being so rude. This was not a one time incident or a bad day as he was the very same way on the follow up appointment. Go to anyone else but this disrespectful jerk that does not deserve your business. The staff spent most of their time covering his High and Mighty attitude so I have no respect for them as well. This was a few years ago so I am sure that there has been a huge turnover in staffing by now. Do not feed his ego or his bank account!!!

Overdramatized Reviews

Posted on March 21st, 2012

I have had nothing but wonderful visits every time I have been to see Dr. Randall. He is very time generous. He has controlled my psoriasis more than the 4 other previous Doctors I have seen in the course of ten years. People don't realize he holds many weights on his shoulder; owning up to 16 different offices, performing out of office surgeries as well as in hospital surgeries. Dealing with hundreds of employees, critical patients, and a family. Let's see some of you opinionated disgruntled customers bear that weight on your shoulders. He is probably the most intelligent man I have met in my entire life.

Good experience w doctor, staff is very poor

Posted on January 14th, 2012

This was the 7th dermatologist my daughter has been to. I had almost zero expectation of him due to past experiences with other dermatologists. Really thought I has educated myself well on my daughters skin disorder and had tried all available options. My daughter had even visited a pediatric dermatologist at Riley hospital, which in my own personal opinion thought he was the worst of all. Dr. Randall examined my daughter very thoughrouhly, prescribed new meds for her, which have done wonders and had actually heard of the not so common alternative treatments we had been doing that I had discovered online and actually was on the same page with me on doing them. I see people have had billing issues, which I really hadn't checked on, her insurance covers all charges, so I hadn't payed attention to they're billing process. The staff at the Williamsport location. Were quite unfavorable to say the very least.

BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR

Posted on February 27th, 2011

This doctor's practice has left horrible scarring on patients. Instead of trying to help or correct the scarring, he, along with his nurses lied about their mistakes. BEWARE!!! God Bless.

Didn't even try to make me feel comfortable

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Having been there several times for a complete skin exam, I have felt very uncomfortable each time. The nurses completely disregard my input on how I would prefer the examination to be done and have me do it their way. I haven't had any confidence about how quickly the exam is done nor in the desire to help the patient feel better about being there. How can I feel confident when a "peek-a-boo" examination is done when my life is dependent on a thorough examination due to skin cancer in my family history? If they would only ask at the beginning what would make me most comfortable and confident about the exam, then I probably would go back.

Posted on April 1st, 2010

Did have to wait a little longer than wanted; but in the end it was worth it; as i got a diagnosis and am on the way to clearer skin.

Posted on February 4th, 2010

I went to the office for an initial consult. I was VERY dissapointed. I felt that they have false advertising for procedures. I also felt that I learned nothing from the consult. I felt very uncomfortable with the doctor. I would not suggest going to his practice.

Expensive

Posted on August 14th, 2009

Office staff seems to have poor record-keeping. They dabbed a bit of ointment on me but recorded it as surgery and charged me for it. I'll go elsewhere next time.

Posted on November 11th, 2017