Dr. John Randall MD Patient Reviews

February 27th, 2015
Horrible Experience!

May 10th, 2013
I Will Never Return
If I could rate lower than this, I would. I have been to Randall on three different occasions, and they were unbelievably rude each time. I have been quoted on multiple occasions, and then billed three times that amount. The nurses, staff, and doctors are RUDE. Doctor Randall did an excision, and was off by an entire mm, in a surgery this is a big deal; he didn't fix my problem at all. When I went in to get my stitches out for "free," the nurse CUT ME. If this was just one mishap, okay, but this is constant. I never encountered someone that actually acted as though they cared.

September 27th, 2012
Cleared my acne
I waited a month for my first appointment with Dr. Randall, but it was worth it! He cleared my face and it is better than it ever was. He is awesome. So what if you have to wait, good things are worth waiting for. He is a busy man because he is GOOD!!!

May 29th, 2012
Rude-Idiot!
Treated my daughter for warts under her arm and was a complete jerk! Terrible personality for dealing with patients of any age! Almost punched him in the nose during the procedure and then had to pay the idiot for being so rude. This was not a one time incident or a bad day as he was the very same way on the follow up appointment. Go to anyone else but this disrespectful jerk that does not deserve your business. The staff spent most of their time covering his High and Mighty attitude so I have no respect for them as well. This was a few years ago so I am sure that there has been a huge turnover in staffing by now. Do not feed his ego or his bank account!!!

March 21st, 2012
Overdramatized Reviews
I have had nothing but wonderful visits every time I have been to see Dr. Randall. He is very time generous. He has controlled my psoriasis more than the 4 other previous Doctors I have seen in the course of ten years. People don't realize he holds many weights on his shoulder; owning up to 16 different offices, performing out of office surgeries as well as in hospital surgeries. Dealing with hundreds of employees, critical patients, and a family. Let's see some of you opinionated disgruntled customers bear that weight on your shoulders. He is probably the most intelligent man I have met in my entire life.

January 14th, 2012
Good experience w doctor, staff is very poor
This was the 7th dermatologist my daughter has been to. I had almost zero expectation of him due to past experiences with other dermatologists. Really thought I has educated myself well on my daughters skin disorder and had tried all available options. My daughter had even visited a pediatric dermatologist at Riley hospital, which in my own personal opinion thought he was the worst of all. Dr. Randall examined my daughter very thoughrouhly, prescribed new meds for her, which have done wonders and had actually heard of the not so common alternative treatments we had been doing that I had discovered online and actually was on the same page with me on doing them. I see people have had billing issues, which I really hadn't checked on, her insurance covers all charges, so I hadn't payed attention to they're billing process. The staff at the Williamsport location. Were quite unfavorable to say the very least.

February 27th, 2011
BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR
This doctor's practice has left horrible scarring on patients. Instead of trying to help or correct the scarring, he, along with his nurses lied about their mistakes. BEWARE!!! God Bless.

January 10th, 2011
Didn't even try to make me feel comfortable
Having been there several times for a complete skin exam, I have felt very uncomfortable each time. The nurses completely disregard my input on how I would prefer the examination to be done and have me do it their way. I haven't had any confidence about how quickly the exam is done nor in the desire to help the patient feel better about being there. How can I feel confident when a "peek-a-boo" examination is done when my life is dependent on a thorough examination due to skin cancer in my family history? If they would only ask at the beginning what would make me most comfortable and confident about the exam, then I probably would go back.

April 1st, 2010
Did have to wait a little longer than wanted; but in the end it was worth it; as i got a diagnosis and am on the way to clearer skin.

February 4th, 2010
I went to the office for an initial consult. I was VERY dissapointed. I felt that they have false advertising for procedures. I also felt that I learned nothing from the consult. I felt very uncomfortable with the doctor. I would not suggest going to his practice.

August 14th, 2009
Expensive
Office staff seems to have poor record-keeping. They dabbed a bit of ointment on me but recorded it as surgery and charged me for it. I'll go elsewhere next time.

November 18th, 2015