A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Randolph, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Menopause, Metabolic Bone Diseases, and Reproductive Endocrinology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Randolph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Randolph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Randolph practice?
Dr. John Randolph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Randolph, Dr. Evan Randolph, Dr. Giovanni Randolph, Dr. Hank Randolph, Dr. Hans Randolph, Dr. Ian Randolph, Dr. Ivan Randolph, Dr. Jack Randolph