A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Randolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Randolph, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Randolph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Randolph MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Randolph practice?
- Dr. John Randolph has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Randolph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.