A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Randolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randolph
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Randolph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Randolph, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Randolph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Randolph MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Randolph practice?
- Dr. John Randolph has 1 office location.
Dr. John Randolph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.