Dr. John Randolph Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Ann Arbor, MI

November 12th, 2016
I've been seing him for hormone replacement therapy for the last three years. He has been nothing but respectful and is has a solid understanding of the science behind this therapy.

July 26th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Randolph is an outstanding physician. His knowledge is up to date, and his bedside manner is phenomenal. He helped me through a difficult time. I would recommend him to anyone!

February 18th, 2015
Absolutely wonderful
Dr. Randolph is an absolutely wonderful physician. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on the latest research. He takes an evidence-based approach to treating his patients. He is also very pleasant, has a great bedside manner and is very caring. I had gone to Dr. Randolph after seeing a different reproductive endocrinologist and I am so glad that I made the switch. He also performed surgery on me and he was the kindest doctor ever in the OR, I still remember him soothingly patting my hand while I drifted off to sleep. He is great at what he does and I trusted him 100%... and I also happen to be a physician and have pretty high standards. I would highly recommend Dr. Randolph as a reproductive endocrinologist. Also, appointments were quick and I never had any problems with the office staff. They were all courteous and helpful. Also one time on a weekend I had to call with an urgent question and received an immediate call back from the on-call fellow. I was very satisfied with my care overall.

February 12th, 2015
This office used to be good but now the office staff is obnoxious and disrespectful. Go somewhere else.