A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Raniolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Raniolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raniolo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raniolo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raniolo DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John Raniolo practice?
- Dr. John Raniolo has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Raniolo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mayer, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.