A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Raniolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Raniolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raniolo
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raniolo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raniolo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raniolo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Salvatore Raniolo DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Raniolo practice?
- Dr. John Raniolo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Raniolo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.