Cardiologist (heart)

20414 N 27th Ave
Ste 300
Phoenix, AZ 85027
623-879-6000
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  snake  |  show details
by nope on Apr 10th, 2013

this man is a snake and talks behind everyones back! be careful i would not trust him at all!!!

|  Plot  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

There is a fine line between keeping the skies safe, and understanding this is our livelyhood. Dr. Raniolo achieves it. He cares about his patients, not just covering his backside. He's my AME for life.

|  Great Aviation Dr.  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

I would like to say John has been the best aviation Dr. I have ever had the opportunity to work with. I had an aviation medical situation and with John's help it was resolved in minimal time. His followup is fantastic. All I can say is THANKS

|  Treats Patients with Respect and Genuinely Cares About Their Well BIeing  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2011

I am 65 years old and have seen more doctors throughout my life than I can count. John Raniolo is undoubtedly the most caring and respectful of any doctor who has ever attended to me medically. He goes out of his way to assist me in every manner possible and both he and his staff manage all issues professionally, efficiently and with the utmost care. I give Dr. Raniolo and his staff the highest marks of any doctor I have ever known.

|  HE IS GREAT  |  show details
by TERRYAZKID on Jun 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Great Dr. very friendly and easy to talk to always up frony and very honest would highily recommend the Dr. for all your cardic needs.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com