Dr. John Rashidian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Rashidian?

PT REG SPEC

Posted on October 12th, 2016

HIS PERSONALITY WAS PLEASANT.

mother/ former patient

Posted on January 31st, 2013

. Rashidan delivered my 2 daughters one now 15 & the other 14. I had my tubes tied at the age of 19. He begged me not to, but being 19 & strong willed I did anyway. 7yrs ater I was remarried & we wanted another child. Dr.Rashidan preformed a tubal reversal & I was able to have my 2 lil boys who are now 4&3 yrs old. He is by far the most compassionate man I have ever met! Bedside manor while always have the extra time to talk with you. Was never to good to hug you and assure you everything was going to be okay. THANK YOU DR. RASHIDAN FOR EVERYTHING!

I LOVE Dr. Rashidian!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Dr. Rashidian is like one's favorite school teacher. He is very professional, caring and has a great since of humor. He's known me since BEFORE I was born!! He delivered my brother, my sisters and me AND he has delivered 11 out of 12 of my nieces and nephews PLUS my two children. He is such a great man and is wonderful at what he does. I HIGHLY recommend him to any woman needing a OB/GYN.

Great dr

Posted on February 1st, 2012

He was a very good dr, actually paid attention to my thoughts and conerns

Amazing Doctor Rashidian

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Doctor Rashidian in my opinion was an amazing doctor, the care he provided for my wife was awsome. He kept everything professional and always had a great atitude. I find it hard to find the words to describe how amzing he was. Everyone in his office was great expecially his ultra sound tech, our little girl was born yesterday five weeks early due to IUGR and shes doing great. He never hesitated to call us in to the office to check on her, its actions like that that kept her safe. Shes doing great and we apriciate everything hes done for us. Dr John Rashidian is a wonderful careing man.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on April 20th, 2011

been going to Dr Rashidian for the past 25 yrs, he took care of me through my pregnancy with my daughter, performed my hysterectomy and delivered my grandson! He is knowledgable, caring and no nonsense. I wish I could go to him for all my problems, not just OB/GYN. Can't say enough about this Dr!

Posted on August 16th, 2017