Learn more about Dr. John Ratchford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ratchford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ratchford, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratchford graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ratchford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratchford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Ratchford practice?
Dr. John Ratchford practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.