A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ratchford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ratchford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ratchford, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratchford graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ratchford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nolan Ratchford MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Ratchford practice?
- Dr. John Ratchford has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ratchford practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.