A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Raterman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raterman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raterman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Dayton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Raterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Raterman practice?
Dr. John Raterman practices Pediatrics near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Raterman, Dr. Deshawn Raterman, Dr. Jan Raterman, Dr. Hank Raterman, Dr. Shayne Raterman, Dr. Shane Raterman, Dr. Jackie Raterman, Dr. Giovanni Raterman