A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ratz, Dermatologist, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ratz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratz graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ratz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Ratz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Ratz practice?
- Dr. John Ratz has 17 office locations.
Dr. John Ratz practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tifton, GA and Franklin, WI.