A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ratz, Dermatologist, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratz
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Ratz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ratz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratz graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ratz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Ratz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Ratz practice?
- Dr. John Ratz has 17 office locations.
Dr. John Ratz practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tifton, GA and Franklin, WI.