A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rauth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rauth, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauth graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rauth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospitals-Paoli Memorial
- Main Line Hospitals-Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Donald Rauth MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Rauth practice?
- Dr. John Rauth has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Rauth practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA and Chevy Chase, MD.
See Camden Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Camden Radiologists.