A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rauth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rauth, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauth graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rauth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Main Line Hospitals-Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rauth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans