A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rawlings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rawlings is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawlings
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rawlings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rawlings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawlings graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rawlings has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joachim Rawlings MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Rawlings practice?
- Dr. John Rawlings has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rawlings practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Internists and Bayside Geriatric Doctors.