Dr. John Rayhack MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2017
Old School Doctor
Dr Rayhack is a very professional on hands doctor. He reminds me of the way doctors used to be. He performs the consulation, the x-rays & takes the time to explains the X-rays. You feel like you're his friend & he's taking the extra step to ensure your taken care of. He performed surgery on my left hand that had 2 crippling fingers with arthritis & 1 with ganglion cyst. I felt like my hands made me look much older & now they look normal and the pain is gone!! I am no longer embarrassed to show my hands!! I am so pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Rayhack.

May 11th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
I'm highly satisfied with the service that Dr. Rayhack & his amazing staff provided.

February 9th, 2017
Excellent surgeon. E He completely explained what needed to be done to fix a finger that wouldn't bend and he did it. 100% motion restored in 60 days!! I am very pleased and highly recommend him for any hand-related issues.

December 21st, 2016
Fantastic
Dr Rayhack repaired my thumb tendon, and nerve successfully. Very good Doctor, and great staff, and in office therapist.

September 20th, 2016
Great Hand Surgeon
Dr. Rayhack has a quiet steady manner. His office staff is positive and happy. The nursing staff on his surgical team is awesome. He performed carpal tunnel surgery on both hands separated by six months. He is enthusiastically recommended.

September 6th, 2016
Nothing to dislike. Dr Ray backhas a very pleasant demeanor,very positive with communicating information and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him. Staff easy to work with in the event of a cancellation.

September 2nd, 2016
Dr. Rayhack is very professional, friendly and efficient hand/wrist surgeon in the Tampa Bay Area. He is very clear on his explanations. He has a wonderful office staff always ready to help you! I highly recommend Dr. Rayhack. He is the best!!

September 2nd, 2016
Dr Rayhack and his staff are definitely 5 star! They are well organized, Dr Rayhack takes whatever time is required to explain and answer questions- never felt rushed! He even talked to me throughout my surgery, easy my personal stress level! He gets my highest recommendation.

September 1st, 2016
Excellent experience. The office visit was organized went quickly and was efficient. The procedure was basically painless.

August 25th, 2016
Carpal Tunnel
However difficult it may be to face surgery, the most difficult decision is to select the best surgeon to perform it. From my first to my last visit, Dr. Rayhack and his entire staff provided me with the best care and attention in a friendly atmpsphere.

August 3rd, 2016
This was one of the best medical experiences I've ever had. The first visit was handled promptly and efficiently, the office staff is extremely nice and Dr. Rayhack did a fabulous job on my surgery. Overall, I cannot speak highly enough for this doctor and those who work with him.

July 18th, 2016
It was a good experience and I did well from the surgery