A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rayher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rayher, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rayher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayher graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rayher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Reed Rayher DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Rayher practice?
- Dr. John Rayher has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Rayher practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Belmont, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See San Francisco Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and San Francisco Dentists.