A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reach, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reach graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NorthEast Medical Center
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Reach M.Sc and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Reach practice?
- Dr. John Reach has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Reach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and Milford, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.