A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reach, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reach graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Reach practice?
Dr. John Reach practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and Milford, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.