A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Read:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Read is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Read, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Read graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Read has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Read accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Read practice?
Dr. John Read practices Urology near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Urologists.