A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Read, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Read graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Read has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Read accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Read:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Read practice?
Dr. John Read practices Urology, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Elmer, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Elmer Urologists, Elmer Surgeons, and Elmer Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Read, Dr. Deshawn Read, Dr. Jan Read, Dr. Hank Read, Dr. Shayne Read, Dr. Shane Read, Dr. Jackie Read, Dr. Giovanni Read