A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Read:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Read is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Read, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Read graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Read has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Read MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Read practice?
- Dr. John Read has 1 office location.
Dr. John Read practices Urology near Bridgeton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Urologists.