A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rectenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rectenwald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rectenwald
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rectenwald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rectenwald, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Rectenwald graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rectenwald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rectenwald MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Rectenwald practice?
- Dr. John Rectenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rectenwald practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.