A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rectenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rectenwald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rectenwald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rectenwald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rectenwald, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Rectenwald graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rectenwald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rectenwald MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Rectenwald practice?
- Dr. John Rectenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rectenwald practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.