Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Rectenwald III
Dr. John Rectenwald III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Rectenwald is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, University of Michigan Health System and Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Rectenwald has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Rectenwald III has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Rectenwald III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. William Ring
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi42
Dr. Nancy Puzziferri
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Geoffrey Funk
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi12