Dr. John Redd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Redd?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 27th, 2013

spouse of patient

Dr. Redd was 1 of many health professionals and unfortunately 1 of the last to be a part of my husbands healthcare. Dr. Redd was my husbands primary healthcare provider. compassionate and empathetic during our appointments, he took time to listen not only to matters concerning his healthcare but also to personal matters. My husband and l were appreciative of the care and dedication Dr. Redd took in his work. l appreciate the respect he gave my husband. My husband felt at ease talking to Dr. Redd. He genuinely listened to any concerns we had for my husbands health and well being. He was never dismissive of any concerns we had. When my husband was hospitalized Dr. Redd's bedside manner was exceptional. At the time he was not the primary caregiver but because of his manner during this time, soon became the primary. Dr. Redd explained my husbands condition in terms l was able to fully comprehend. He also explained what to expect during my husbands last stay in the hospital. Because of the time he took to give me this information, l was able to help my husband in his last days with strength. Dr. Redd then followed up with heartfelt condolences to our family and me. l'm thankful for his professional and personal attitude during our loss.

COPD