A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reeves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reeves, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Reeves has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Reeves MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Reeves practice?
- Dr. John Reeves has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reeves practices Neurological Surgery near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Surgeons.