A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rehder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rehder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehder graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rehder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gordon Rehder MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Rehder practice?
- Dr. John Rehder has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Rehder practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Nuclear Medicine Physicians.