Dr. John Gordon Rehder MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rehder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehder graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rehder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Rehder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Rehder practice?
Dr. John Rehder practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, PA and Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Cardiologists, and Pittsburgh Nuclear Medicine Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Rehder, Dr. Evan Rehder, Dr. Giovanni Rehder, Dr. Hank Rehder, Dr. Hans Rehder, Dr. Ian Rehder, Dr. Ivan Rehder, Dr. Jack Rehder