A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reheis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reheis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reheis, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reheis graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Reheis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reheis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Reheis practice?
Dr. John Reheis practices Urology near Charlton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and Southbridge, MA.
See Charlton Urologists.