A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reheis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reheis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reheis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reheis graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Reheis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Reheis MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Reheis practice?
- Dr. John Reheis has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Reheis practices Urology near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Charlton, MA.
See Enfield Urologists.