A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reich
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Reich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Reich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Reich practice?
- Dr. John Reich has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Reich practices Family Medicine near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Bronxville Family Physicians.