A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Reich practice?
Dr. John Reich practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY and Eastchester, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.