A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reich
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Reich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Reich practice?
- Dr. John Reich has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Reich practices Family Medicine near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Bronxville Family Physicians.