A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reilly, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Reilly practice?
- Dr. John Reilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ.
See Staten Island Orthopedic Surgeons.