A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reilly, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Reilly practice?
- Dr. John Reilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ.
See Staten Island Surgeons.