A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reilly, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Reilly practice?
Dr. John Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Orthopedic Surgeons.