Dr. John Patrick Reilly MD is male, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reilly, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Reilly has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Knee Osteoarthritis, Sports Medicine, and Wounds and Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Reilly practice?
Dr. John Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Orthopedic Surgeons, Staten Island Surgeons, Staten Island Emergency Physicians, and Staten Island Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Reilly, Dr. Evan Reilly, Dr. Giovanni Reilly, Dr. Hank Reilly, Dr. Hans Reilly, Dr. Ian Reilly, Dr. Ivan Reilly, Dr. Jack Reilly