Dr. John Patrick Reilly MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. John Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reilly, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Knee Osteoarthritis, Sports Medicine, and Wounds and Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Reilly practice?
Dr. John Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Orthopedic Surgeons, Staten Island Surgeons, Staten Island Pediatric Surgeons, Staten Island Emergency Physicians, and Staten Island Sports Medicine Doctors.