A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reister, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reister graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Reister has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Reister practice?
- Dr. John Reister practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, CO.