A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reister, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reister
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reister graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Reister has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Reister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Reister practice?
- Dr. John Reister has 1 office location.
Dr. John Reister practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons.