A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reister, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reister
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Reister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reister graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Reister has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Reister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Reister practice?
- Dr. John Reister has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Reister practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Denver Surgeons and Denver Sports Medicine Doctors.