Learn more about Dr. John Repicci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Repicci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Repicci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Repicci graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Repicci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Repicci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Repicci practice?
- Dr. John Repicci has 1 office location.
Dr. John Repicci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.