Dr. John Repicci MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2016
No problem with surgery, but have problem him and his staff filling out disability paper work, they don't answer questions properly or in a timely fashion. I would think twice about going to him if u are on disability.

December 3rd, 2015
Dr Repicci is EXCELLENT at what he does. I have had two partial knee replacements and am totally satisfied. I sent my friends to him.

May 5th, 2015
Highly recommended to others.
Accurately diagnosed and expertly did partial knee repairs, both knees. I am 73 y/o.

March 14th, 2015
Dr. Replaced my right knee. He is the BEST

January 16th, 2015
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

June 4th, 2013
Hip Replacement
Prior to my surgery, I had repeatedly expressed concern that the operated leg would be the same length has the other leg. I was assured that It would be correct. However, post-surgery, I was disappointed that the length of my operated hip was not consistent with the other leg and now I am required to wear a lift.

March 21st, 2012
End result
One year ago I had my knee replacement. I am the product of 100% success. I have no pain, can exercise, jog, bicycle, get on my knees (gingerly), and my scar is less than 3 inches. The best part is that I did not have to go away to get therapy or have someone come in. I did everything at home myself. Dr. Ripicci could use a little more bedside manor but I would rather have a good doctor that was not interested in small talk than a personable doctor that didn't do such great work! If my other knee starts...Dr. Ripicci is my man!

March 7th, 2012
good experienced doctor
waiting in the office was so long 1.5 hrs before I saw him. It was chaos in there. I do think he was thorough and accuratew I will trust him for my surgery

July 20th, 2011
Lacks Common Sense About People
This is my opinion, he may be good at the surgery he does, but that seems to be all. He doesn't seem to care what happens after the surgery unless it is the body part he worked on. It seems to me that when you preform surgery on a person with some dementia and you know the dementia is there (and make sure you get paid for it first) it would be wise to have some follow up care and advice to offer. If you have a relative with other problems going on that surgery might exacerbate I do not recommend this doctor because he obviously can not be bothered with the person, only the joint. Ask no questions about anything other than his piece of surgery. Not about any part of your recovery or ways to improve that. Your co-pay is required before you see him. His staff are worth more than he is. Are all specialists like this ? I hope not!!!

May 31st, 2017