A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Resser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Resser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resser
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Resser, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Resser graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Resser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Randall Resser MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Resser practice?
- Dr. John Resser has 1 office location.
Dr. John Resser practices Otolaryngology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Otolaryngologists.