A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Resser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Resser is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Resser, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Resser graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Resser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
- Parkway Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Resser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans