A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Resser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Resser is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Resser, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Resser graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Resser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
- Western Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Randall Resser MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Resser practice?
- Dr. John Resser has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Resser practices Otolaryngology near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, TN and Louisville, KY.
See Paducah Otolaryngologists.