Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Reyes
Dr. John Reyes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Cove, NY, with another office in Smithtown, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reyes is affiliated with Glen Cove Hospital and Glen Cove Hospital. Dr. Reyes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Reyes has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Reyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Cove, NY.
Dr. Ingolf Holm-Anderson
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Glen Cove, NY 0 mi
Dr. Martin Moskowitz
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Glen Cove, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Arnold Konig
Glen Cove, NY 0.01 mi46