inactive

John G Rezapour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 7th, 2015
Courteous knowledgeable responsive and very professional

September 19th, 2013
I took my sister there for eye lasik surgery there. It was expensive and this Dr. John Rezapour does not know what he is doing. We had to go to his office several times after the surgery and each time he asked my sister what he did to her eyes. It was like he did not care about his patient or he did not any file to look at. After two years from the surgery, he sent us a bill and said a Russian book keeper worked in his office and messed up everything, that is why he did not bill us on time. We had already paid him all his charges in full as he said insurance would not cover lasik surgery. His secretary threaten to send us to collection agency if we would not pay his bill sent to us after two years. This has been my worst experience. I never go back to Dr. John Rezapour. This was a big rip-off.

February 15th, 2011
The Best Medical Care
Doctor Rezapour is professional, experiences, knowledgeable, patient and gracious. I have never had a better medical experience than with Doctor Rezapour and his helpful and fantastic office team.

February 13th, 2011
Wonderful Physician
He was probably one of the most compassionate, caring and skillful doctors I've come across. He is a rare find and I would recommend him to everyone!

February 12th, 2011
Highly recommend this Doctor!!!
Dr. Rezapour is not only incredibly knowledgable, but he has the best bedside manners of a physician I have ever experienced. He gave me plenty of time and answered all my questions with outmost knowledge and patience. I highly recommend Dr. Rezapour as not only you can trust for the best care possible, but you feel like him and his staff are respectful and will take care of you the best way possible. I am referring my friends and family member to Dr. Rezapour.

December 31st, 2010
Appriciation note
Dear Dr rezapour, You are an angle. You have saved my father eye sights. The sugery htat you have done on his eyes was a miracle. he had been visiting many Drs before, all of them refused to do surgery on him but you did performed a very successful surgery on his eyes. Now he can see perfectly, he can drive a car after 15 years of being almost blind.Dr rezapour My family and i appreciate your kindness, humanity and expertise.