A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ribic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ribic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ribic
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ribic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribic graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ribic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Ribic DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Ribic practice?
- Dr. John Ribic has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ribic practices Cardiology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Great Falls, MT and Helena, MT.
See Lima Cardiologists.